Abstract submission categories
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis experimental
- Acute pancreatitis, clinical
- Cell and molecular biology / physiology
- Chronic pancreatitis, clinical
- Cystic pancreatic lesion
- Diabetes and exocrine / endocrine interactions
- Genetics (clinical and experimental)
- Neuroendocrine tumor, clinical
- Pancreatic cancer, clinical
- Pancreatic cancer experimental
- Pancreatic imaging
- Pancreatic surgery
All abstracts must be structured using the following section headings or they will not be accepted:
- Materials and methods
- References (optional)
> Your abstract must be submitted in ENGLISH, and must not be published.
> Your abstract (without the title and the list of authors) must not exceed 350 words.
> Table, image or figure may be used within your abstract.
January 8, 2020 – Opening of Abstract Submission
April 10, 2020 – Acceptance notifications
April 17,2020 – Acceptance notifications for a travel grant
May 4, 2020 – Deadline for early registration